On August 18th Jason and I will celebrate our second wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has been two years already. Boy, have our lives changed a lot. This past year was really unbelievable. We had the most exciting thing ever happen- sweet Isabel was born! But we also had the scariest thing ever when Jason was diagnosed with colon cancer. Then just a few months after that his mom was diagnosed too. Thank goodness things have worked out so well for everyone but talk about your emotional roller coaster. I can't imagine my life without my wonderful husband.. Jason is definitely the greatest gift God could give me. I am so blessed to have him and I am excited to watch our family grow together.
In honor of our anniversary I am going to post some of my fave pics from our wedding- what a fun day!

This was taken without me knowing about three minutes after we were officially man and wife. Do you think I was a little happy?

We were nice and didn't smear it all over each other's faces

I think this is my absolute favorite!

You can't even tell that we got rained out that day and had to move indoors. Of course it cleared up right after the ceremony. That's ok- I think a rainy wedding day is supposed to be good luck.

Our wedding party- We are lucky to have such good friends

"I now pronounce you man and wife!"
I can't imagine what the next year is going to bring our way but I know that as long as we have each other we will be happy. I love you Jason- Happy Anniversary!
2 comments:
That was one of the happiest days of our lives! We continue to celebrate you two (three) as a couple ( family) ! Love you Lots!!!
XOXO MOM
Happy 2nd Anniversary you lovebirds!! Your wedding was just beautiful - even with the rain. Love L
Post a Comment