Friday, August 21, 2009

Lots of Changes...

This week Isabel has started to sit up on her own! Well, actually we sit her up and she can hold herself upright for almost 30 seconds (then she realizes that no one is holding her and she tips over) It is so cute! Also, Jason claims she rolled over for him when they were home together last night. Now, I am not sure about this as I have been "coaching" her to roll over for the past 5 months every day and have had no luck. Of course, when I left last night he says she just rolled over from back to front and then front to back again. What?! I had only been gone 10 minutes. Of course.... my little one rolled for her daddy. She is such a daddy's girl already :) She is also expanding her repertoire of sounds. She still yells randomly a lot but also makes a gurgling, bubbling noise and says "ahh goo". It will be exciting when she starts to say some real words. Lucky is getting very annoyed of Bell. Whenever he is around she follows him with her eyes and if he gets close enough she tries to eat him. Yes, she reaches out- grabs a handful of fur and tries to put it in her mouth. I hope he continues to be patient. We just keep saying "Gentle... Bell...gentle.." Ha!
Look- I'm sitting up! (No hands)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe all the changes our little Bel is going thru! She growing up so fast! BTW that is one awesome headband!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Bell :)

Love L

Geri said...

OMG stop, i can't take it! That flower hat and sunglasses are too stinkin' cute!! What a little diva!