Saturday, August 15, 2009

What We Have Been Up To This Week...

Isabel is still a happy morning baby. (Where does she get that?!) She is waking up around 5 or 6 most mornings.
She LOVES water. Every time I take a drink from my glass she tries to grab for it. Sometimes I give her a sip or two. This week I tried giving her the sippy cup but she doesn't quite have the coordination for it yet.

Great-Grandpa Davis came home from the hospital and we finally got to go visit him again for a little while. Isabel really liked him and let him tickle her toes.

It is fun to watch her play with her toys now and figure out how things work. You can see the little wheels turning in her head.

Playing with her tongue and making silly faces is a new favorite pastime. For some reason she loves biting her lower lip now too. Still no teeth yet!

No comments: