Thursday, August 20, 2009

Welcome Baby Hansen!

Last night Shannon and Scott welcomed Marcus John Hansen to the family. He is 6 pounds 11 ounces and 18 inches long. Soooo sweet! I got to visit him at the hospital tonight. It was amazing holding him because he felt so teeny-tiny and I truly couldn't remember Bell ever being that small. (Although she was actually smaller) Shannon was induced and had some pretty rough back labor. However, once she got her epidural things went much more smoothly. Little Marcus was a "sunny side up" baby and they ended up having to use the vacuum. He looks great though and is healthy and happy. They will bring him home tomorrow. I know Isabel will love having another little family member to play with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Shannon and Scott ... I'm delighted to hear that your son arrived safe and sound. Keep me posted on his progress. Hugs Aunt Joan