Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy 20th Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Wednesday was my parents 20th wedding anniversary so on Saturday night my sister and I made a "gourmet" dinner to surprise them. We set the table using my Grandma's china and sent my parents out of the house while we prepared. Jason kept Bell enteratined and we cooked up a storm. I must say I was pretty proud of the way things tuned out. We served Caesar salad, rolls, green beans almandine, herb butter noodles, and bacon-wrapped chicken. For dessert- homemade brownies, ice cream and hot fudge. (I think I gained 20 pounds!)

The cute couple The Davis women

Singing our original song called "The 20 Years of Marriage" - to the tune of the 12 Days of Christmas. Mandy's sweet toast made my parents cry.

Yum!

Bell enjoyed dinner even though she only got to eat rice cereal and peaches

Daddy's sweetheart

Boy..... you would almost think I know what I'm doing in the kitchen...

Grandma and Grandpa's FAVORITE anniversary gift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have the best girls ever! Thank tou for a wounderful dinner and a lovely evening!