Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fun in the Sun

I love summer! Finally.... a few hot days. Last week Katie took Mandy, Bell, and I with her to the Elgin Country Club pool. We had fun splashing in the baby pool, eating snacks, ordering drinks and pretending we were rich :)

Then on Sunday the weather was finally warm enough to get back into my parent's pool. We swam all day long and Isabel even got in the "big pool". She loved swimming around with her dad and took a long nap that afternoon. Jason and I want to put her in swim lessons soon since we are both terrible swimmers who still plug our noses and can't dive. Hopefully Isabel will be swimming laps around us someday :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can teach Bell to dive and back dive :) Love L
I think it is a great idea though to have them start taking lessons very early - especially since your mom & dad have a pool