Yuk! It is finally here. After 5 1/2 months at home with Bell it is time for me to head back to work and for her to start daycare at Goddard School. It is a really nice place and I know that she'll be well taken care of, but I am still very sad and anxious about it. I can't believe how much has changed since last March. I never thought I would be one of those moms who cried when they thought about leaving their baby and I certainly never thought I would wish I was staying home. But here I am - tearing up when I think about leaving her there tomorrow!One of my coworkers daughters will be in the infant room with her so at least Bell will already have a friend. The teachers at Goddard said I could email or call anytime (they'll be sorry:) so I will try to refrain from stalking them.... Wish us luck!



3 comments:
Brace yourself its tough...but it does get easier! now Brody has a girlfriend at daycare and they enjoy each others company!
At least you can prepare me now when I have kids :) You guys look so cute! Love L
Annie you are amazing! You're so stressed going back to school and you still update your blog! I love you bunches! XOXO Mom
Post a Comment