It is pretty obvious that I enjoy accessorizing Isabel, right? I mean that poor little girl has more hats, shoes, and sunglasses than anyone I know. So ever since she was born I have been wanting to buy her one these big over-sized flower headbands that I have seen on the internet. But since they were totally over-priced and I couldn't make up my mind which one I wanted - I never did. Until now! My mom and I decided to go to Hobby Lobby yesterday and make them ourselves. They were actually really easy and we got a little carried away- Now she has 11 ! I guess you'll be seeing Isabel in flower headbands for a while :)
Here is some of our handiwork...







2 comments:
One of my friends from Iowa said she made her own too! I'm going to have to learn from one of you. Soo cute! I'll let you know when I'll be in Elgin for sure because I would LOVE to see you and Isabelle.
OMG i'm dying!! I must have missed this post! Ok if i ever have a girl i'm coming to you for a headband!!!!
Post a Comment