
Isabel spent the night at my parents house Sat. night so Jason and I could go out for our anniversary. It was only the second time we have left her overnight but it was much easier now that she is older. For our anniversary Jason and I went to FoxFire Grill in Geneva for an amazing steak dinner. We had a good bottle of red wine and dessert too. The BEST part was that I got to enjoy all the dairy I wanted since I am now officially done breastfeeding. I am sure I will gain twenty pounds because I have been really missing cheese, ice cream etc. After dinner we went home put on our tennis shoes and walked down to the Riverfest to hang out with Mandy, Zach, Shannon, Scott etc. We had a blast and actually stayed awake past midnight (but not much later actually lol) Spending time with my hubby is my favorite thing to do. He is hilarious and my very best friend. I can't believe this week we will have been married two years! I am a lucky, lucky girl :)


Baby Hansen is coming Wednesday! Shannon's last hurrah!
2 comments:
I'm glad you had fun, but I'm even more glad that Bel got to spend the night!
X0X0, MOM
Ohhh lets go get some Ollies this week since you can eat dairy again. Or my friend told me about this place in Naperville called Cookie Dough Creations mmmmmmmmmmm Love L
Post a Comment