Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our Adventure in Dwight...

This past weekend we went to Dwight to visit Grandma and Grandpa Leppin. Isabel was excited to see them and show off her newfound walking skills. We stayed the night and visited the Dwight Methodist church in the morning to hear Grandpa's message. Well, everything went smoothly..... except for one small incident.
Since we arrived at lunch time we decided to go eat at one of Jason's favorite pizza places called "Monicals".
He loves their thin crust pizza and we ordered a big salad and drinks too. Isabel seemed to be enoying her lunch....
She had some fruit and pizza crust (no cheese of course) and a bottle....
But towards the end of our meal she started to not feel so hot-
And I thought "Oh No! Please.... not in public....." and then there it was. Her infamous
projectile vomit- everywhere! All over me (I caught it in my hands- yuk) my clothes, her clothes,
the floor, table etc... We ran to the bathroom and I did the best I could to clean her up.
Of course I didn't have a change of clothes for either of us so we were wet and smelly on the
way home. Afterward she felt just fine but we figured it was time to go-
That poor waitress.....
We were a little frustrated because we hadn't had a vomit episode in almost 3 weeks.
Darn....just when you start to feel confident. Anyway, the remainder of our visit was great and Isabel
had fun with her grandparents as usual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe Isabel is going to be one. I hate missing so much of her growing up. Thanks to Annie keeping this blog at least I get to see the milestones in pictures and postings. Tell Isabel Aunt Debby's coming in April for hugs and kisses.

Debby