

I think she especially liked the special pancakes her grandparents made her for breakfast. (Zoo animals- the monkey tasted best of course) I was even convinced to let her try a little syrup on the pancakes so they tasted even better.
In my family we always have a big breakfast before gifts and this year was no different. My parents made eggs, bacon, pancakes, french toast, toast and juice. It was delicious!
My first pancakes (WITH syrup)- Thanks Grandma!Oh wow! Is this big present for me? Yep.... actually Isabel got 3 big presents from her Grandma and Grandpa. 
A pink "push buggy" car which will be awesome to go for walks with when the weather gets warmer. (For now we can just push it around Grandma's living room. That's fun too. Winnie seems to think so at least)
An adorable pink, personalized chair for Isabel. Just the right size to sit in the living room with mom and dad. (Plus it is soft so when she falls off it- doesn't hurt!)
And maybe the most special- a jewelry box with an "add a pearl" necklace. Grandma and Grandpa bought a few pearls to get the necklace started but now any of Isabel's family members can buy her a pearl for any special occasion. When she gets older she can have them all strung and will have a special pearl necklace to wear from her loved ones. What a great idea!

Aunt Mandy and Uncle Zack gave Isabel a pony!
(What girl doesn't want a pony?!) Actually, Isabel isn't quite sure what she thinks about this pony. He makes noises and gallops and she doesn't quite trust him. She eyes him suspiciously from across the room. Hopefully she will warm up to him soon.
All in all, Santa was very good to us this year.

The best part of the day though was relaxing and watching movies with my family. Oh yeah.. and eating .... A LOT. I ate 5 brownies (no I am not exaggerating, I really did!) Luckily, I can make a New Year's resolution to start eating healthy and exercising next week. I can't think of a better way than to spend Christmas with the ones you love. Thanks Mom and Dad!

A pink "push buggy" car which will be awesome to go for walks with when the weather gets warmer. (For now we can just push it around Grandma's living room. That's fun too. Winnie seems to think so at least)
An adorable pink, personalized chair for Isabel. Just the right size to sit in the living room with mom and dad. (Plus it is soft so when she falls off it- doesn't hurt!)
And maybe the most special- a jewelry box with an "add a pearl" necklace. Grandma and Grandpa bought a few pearls to get the necklace started but now any of Isabel's family members can buy her a pearl for any special occasion. When she gets older she can have them all strung and will have a special pearl necklace to wear from her loved ones. What a great idea!
Aunt Mandy and Uncle Zack gave Isabel a pony!
(What girl doesn't want a pony?!) Actually, Isabel isn't quite sure what she thinks about this pony. He makes noises and gallops and she doesn't quite trust him. She eyes him suspiciously from across the room. Hopefully she will warm up to him soon.
All in all, Santa was very good to us this year.
The best part of the day though was relaxing and watching movies with my family. Oh yeah.. and eating .... A LOT. I ate 5 brownies (no I am not exaggerating, I really did!) Luckily, I can make a New Year's resolution to start eating healthy and exercising next week. I can't think of a better way than to spend Christmas with the ones you love. Thanks Mom and Dad!



2 comments:
Oh Annie glad to hear that i'm not the only one who pigged out!! For sure this week brings a healthy diet and workout...Boo!!
I decided that I am coming to your house next year for Christmas. I want monkey pancakes :) Love L
Post a Comment