Yipee! We finally have a Christmas tree up. I was kind of being a Grinch and thought about skipping it this year. Thanks to my hubby for setting it up. Now Isabel can enjoy her first tree. So far she hasn't been all that interested in it - which is good because I was afraid she would try to tug on it or eat the ornaments.

The other night Jason and I had a little Rice
Krispie Christmas decorating contest... I think its clear whose house was better :)


But an "A" for effort with those
Illini colors... I am finally starting to get into the Christmas spirit now and really can't wait for my break
from s
chool. One more week and then two weeks home with my family- Yeah!

Just can't get enough of that sweet monkey!
2 comments:
Love the tree!!! Clearly your rice krispie tree is so much better ha-ha Love L
Look how blue her eyes are! Too cute!!
Post a Comment