Thursday, June 18, 2009

Week 15

This week Isabel went on a sleep strike. For most of the week she refused to nap during the day. Although she would get really tired every afternoon and would start to nod off in my arms, the second I put her down she was wide awake. We had some long afternoons- especially since Jason was in the city all week for a conference.On a positive note, she still slept well every night!
In the picture below you can see that Isabel is able to grab for some of the toys on her playmat now. Another new development- she is starting to razz! So sweet.

This is the Bumbo chair we borrowed from Arian. Isabel isn't quite sure what she thinks of it yet. I think she likes to sit up but she is still a little wobbly.Jason makes fun of the outfit she is wearing in these pictures. I thought it was cute and kind of preppy- but I won't tell you what he says about it on the blog. It is hard to believe we once worried about Bell being too skinny. She is a little chubba-wubba now. Here cheeks are hilarious! She loves to eat- (takes after her mom)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I can imagine what Jason said about this outfit lol
She looks adorable Love L