

It's pretty amazing. We have a 3 month old baby! There were definitely times that we didn't think we were going to survive these first few months. No sleep, tons of reflux, and breastfeeding drama contributed to some pretty bad days. However, it is funny.... you seem to forget about all of that other stuff when Isabel gives you one of her big smiles. Being a mom is hard work (much harder than I ever imagined. I never would have been such a diffcult teen if I had known what my mom went through to have me:) I wouldn't trade it (or her) for anything in the world though. Happy 3 months Bell!



2 comments:
I vote that Isabel is the cutest baby ever!!!
Love,
Aunt Debby
I can't believe she is 3 months already!!! Where does the time go? I will need lots of mommy training when I have kids :) Love L
Post a Comment