Jason and I both commented on how much Isabel's personality has come out in the last week or so. Maybe she is starting to finally grow out of some of her digestion problems. I mean she still spits up all the time but it definitely seems less painful. She is always talking now and in the morning she will smile, squeal and laugh for us. It melts me!
Of course she still refuses to smile for any camera. She seems to really hate it. I think I have ruined her with the 10 million pics I have taken since she was born.Poor baby!
Earlier in the week she was obsessed with trying to roll over. She kept curling her legs up and rolling onto her side. She seems to have let that go for the time being though. And remember how worried we were about putting her to bed without her swaddle? No problems. We put her in the sleep sack and she slept all night! When I came in to check on her she had found her fingers and was sucking her thumb. She seemed perfectly happy not to have her hands trapped.



No comments:
Post a Comment