Sunday, June 14, 2009

Meet Quinn!

This Saturday our friend Jill and her husband were in town from LA to show off their new baby Quinn. He is a few weeks younger than Isabel and has the prettiest blue eyes.

Quinn
Lisa threw a "sip and see" so all of us could meet the little guy. Quinn took a nice nap and then he was ready to party.
Jill and Quinn
Lisa and her son Mason

Us girls visiting and eating (of course)
I also went to a baby shower this weekend for my friend Becky who is expecting in Aug. Jason spent the afternoon with Isabel. (Of course she took a 2 hour nap for him!)

Arian, Kelly, Me and Colleen at the shower

1 comment:

Megan said...

I didn't know Jill had a baby. So good to see pics of everyone. And Im glad Belle is sleeping ok without the miracle blanket. you made me laugh when I read about that. =) Hope you're doing good.