Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bell Goes Skating!

Today we helped Lorie celebrate her 28th birthday at Funway in Batavia. (Yes, it is a roller rink and the average age of the other skaters there is about 9 years old. ) Jason and I didn't venture out onto the floor. Jason cited an old knee injury as his excuse and I just plain don't have any coordination and haven't roller skated since 6th grade. Instead we hung out with Isabel, ate junk food, and watched everyone else play "4 corners" and do the hokey pokey. Getting ready to go to the party

Me, Isabel and Julie

Me, Isabel and the birthday girl!

Julie and her daughter Aubrie- It was Aubrie's first time on skates

The only wheels we were on all day- Isabel was asleep of course!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy the Leppin family made it out today :) I miss you guys! I think I am too old for skating ha-ha! My hips are killing me :) Love L

Geri said...

Come on..i'd think Jason would be great on skates!!