Isabel is 4 weeks old today! Wow- the time is going so fast. (Well, sometimes it is going fast- other times- like the 2 and 4 am feedings- make each day feel endless!) We are so proud of our little girl. She is becoming more active and alert every day. Of course, you can't tell that from the pictures. She still tends to sleep whenever her mom takes out the camera. I think it is some type of silent protest.
Next week we will go see our new pediatrician for her one month check-up. We can't wait to see how much weight she has gained. She is eating like a little maniac.Jason and I are finally starting to get into a little rhythm with our schedules and sleep etc. We definitely can't wait until she sleeps better at night though.



4 comments:
ONE MONTH! holy cow! Time is FLYING!!! She is so cute and I can't wait to come visit! :-) Terri
I can't believe she is 1 month old already. You all are looking great :) Love L
happy one monthe birthday. we love our bell. love, aunt mandy and uncle zack
what a sweet pic of you and Bell!! Can't wait to meet her, we'll be in Chicago the 3rd weekend in June and will hope to see you guys!
Post a Comment