Jason and I took Isabel to meet her new pediatrician yesterday. We were really happy with her and the new office. Dr. Cocjin took her time with Isabel and answered all of our questions. She even prescribed us something to help with Isabel's reflux- hopefully this will help her and make her more comfortable when eating.



Isabel's reflux must not be bothering her TOO terribly badly though, because she is still gaining weight according to schedule. At this visit she weighed in at 9 pounds and 2 ounces. We were really happy about this. And although it doesn't seem possible she has gotten even taller! She is now 22 and a half inches long (This puts her at the 95th percentile for height) This girl is going to be a basketball player or supermodel. She definitely can thank the Leppin side of the family for her long legs.


This is the nurse. Isabel also had to get a shot at this apt. - this did not make her happy! She screamed for about two minutes and then calmed down and fell asleep. At next month's apt. she will get many more vaccines.
1 comment:
I love the picture on the scale. So cute! I think JP might have to be the one to hold the baby for shots. I will pass out :) Love L
Post a Comment