Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our Adventures At Home...

Jason and I have been able to get out the last two Wed. nights for dinner and a "date night" while my parents watch Bell for a couple of hours. This is much needed as I start to go crazy from being in the house all day with no adult contact. Other than that though, we have been spending lotsof time together at home during the weeks. Here are some of my fave pics from just hanging around the house with our little one... Isabel with her "Does this diaper make my butt look big?" onesie - ha ha
Isabel during "tummy time". (Sometime she opts just to fall asleep rather than do the hard work of lifting her head.)

A rare moment when Isabel actually kept her eyes open for a picture! She likes her pacifier.

Mommy washing Isabel in her tub. This is actually much trickier than it looks. Once you put that soap on her - she gets very slippery.

Awww... Daddy hanging out with Isabel after work. Jason takes the evening shift while I get 3 or 4 hours of sleep. This is amazing and the only way I can function all day. I think they like the daddy-daughter bonding time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Isabel and Jason. She has the sweetest look on her face. I am glad to hear things are going well. love L

Anonymous said...

she is the sweetest and cutest thing i have ever seen . love you guys, bean

Anonymous said...

She is adorable...Love to see all the pics .... thanks for sharing... Hugs ... Aunt Joan