Friday, April 17, 2009

Week 6- Lots of Changes


So cool with her new sunglasses (they are a little too big though)




Isabel turned 6 weeks on Thursday. Wow- she is really changing fast. She definitely has been sleeping a little longer at night (thank goodness) and staying awake for longer peiods during the day too. She has been much more alert and active. She makes lots of funny noises, coos, and grunts, and has been making more eye contact with us. I even think she may have smiled at me the other day but then again maybe it was just gas :) We can't wait to catch her first smile on film for everyone else to see too.
We have also had the most amazing weather the last two days and I am loving it. Bell and I are taking long walks in the stroller now and I must admit I could get used to staying home if the weather was like this year-round!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture of Bell. JP calls her Izzy ha-ha Love L

Geri said...

She has changed so much already, its just amazing!! Enjoy it...i head back to work Thursday...lots of tears for sure!!