This Friday we took Isabel to Wredling Middle School to visit the coworkers on my team. Grandma and I bundled her up in her bear suit (way too big- but cute nonetheless) and she slept through most the visit. Isabel is definitely sleepiest during the morning/afternoon hours. Unfortunately, she gets VERY fussy and cranky late afternoon and evening. In fact, we are worried we may have a colicky baby on our hands as she has taken to screaming non-stop from 3 to 8pm for the last few days. Nothing seems to soothe her. Poor thing. Poor mommy and daddy.. they are exhausted!Saturday, March 21, 2009
Mommy and Isabel Visit Wredling
This Friday we took Isabel to Wredling Middle School to visit the coworkers on my team. Grandma and I bundled her up in her bear suit (way too big- but cute nonetheless) and she slept through most the visit. Isabel is definitely sleepiest during the morning/afternoon hours. Unfortunately, she gets VERY fussy and cranky late afternoon and evening. In fact, we are worried we may have a colicky baby on our hands as she has taken to screaming non-stop from 3 to 8pm for the last few days. Nothing seems to soothe her. Poor thing. Poor mommy and daddy.. they are exhausted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Come back any time :) Love L
Annie,
Thanks for keeping up on this blog! I know you're exhausted but it is so great to keep up with you and Isabel! It's killing me to not be there all the time with my two "little girls". I love you both so much, and even if we talk everyday, seeing your web site is like looking at a scrapbook! It's so fun! I love you bunches....
XOXO, MOM
Post a Comment