
Isabel celebrated her first holiday this week. On Tuesday we went to my parents house for corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes. (I had to skip the green beer because I am breast feeding- boo) Poor Jason, he has been SO sick all week. He had a temperature that night and his doctor recommended he not hold the baby because he may be contagious. We were very stressed and tired but luckily Grandma and Grandpa offered to let Isabel and I stay over so we (Jason and I) could get some much needed rest. Isabel slept in her Pack N' Play and hung out with Winnie my parent's Great Dane. Winnie was very protective and went to check on Isabel every time she made a sound during the night. What would we do without our friends and family's support?



2 comments:
I want to see a picture of Isabel and Winnie :) Love L
she's getting bigger, its amazing how much they change day to day!
Post a Comment