
6 months already! Amazing! We are starting to get used to our new schedule now and things are getting easier. Isabel is usually in such a good mood in the morning before daycare that it makes it hard to leave her. I took this picture at 6 am. What a smile :)

Her toys are becoming increasingly complicated and she is really fascinated by lights and music. This new toy from Aunt Mandy and Uncle Zack is a favorite.

On Friday Jason felt something in Isabel's mouth. I couldn't believe it- It was her first tooth cutting through-then just two days later we felt another one right next to it. Two bottom teeth! We can't really see them yet but we sure can feel them. Tonight Bell was pretty crabby before bed. Poor thing.

My beautiful Bell!

She loves to be outside whenever possible. I sat her in the grass for the first time on Friday and she really liked the feel of it. In this picture Isabel is reaching for a flower I picked (she wanted to eat it of course)
1 comment:
She is going to be so intelligent. I can just tell :) Love L
Post a Comment