
We have been pretty busy the last couple of weeks and I am finding it harder to keep up with my blog. When we get home each evening there is dinner, then feeding Bell, bath time, dishes, laundry, packing lunches, washing bottles, making formula, packing the bag for daycare, papers to grade, lesson planning etc. It is enough to exhaust a person....I can hardly keep my eyes open past 10pm.


I have to say though that this is my absolute favorite age yet. Isabel is so fun now! She is inquisitive and busy all the time. She loves to bounce and make monkey noises. She grabs for everything in sight (including my earrings) and loves to snuggle up to us for hugs. Plus she is the chubbiest l
ittle thing so there is lots to kiss and squeeze. She splashes her hands when we take baths and LOVES to crinkle up pieces of paper. We can't leave a single piece of paper around her. (I have to be careful or I might need to tell my students that my baby ate their homework!)


Daycare has been working out pretty well. She likes being there and never cries when we drop her off. Her teachers always say what a mild-mannered girl she is and all of the other parents comment on her big, beautiful blue eyes. The one downside to school is that Isabel is ALWAYS sick with some kind of cold. Her nose is constantly runny and this past week she developed a nasty sounding cough. Her pediatrician checked her out on Monday but she didn't have a fever or ear infection. I guess we'll just have to get used to it for the time being. I just keep telling myself that she is building up her immune system. Also, her two
bottom teeth are definitely all the way in now and she loves biting things. They came in at the exact same time but it didn't seem to bother her too much. Just extra
drooly.
1 comment:
She is the cutest thing ever :) Love L
Post a Comment