I love my daddy so much! I call him or text him almost every day just to say hey and check in- we have the same lame sense of humor and stubborn personality. No one can argue politics like us. When I was a teenager we used to butt heads a lot, but now I consider him one of my closest friends. He has been retired for a few years now but in that time he has lost both of his parents, dealt with a myriad of health issues and helped take care of my little one- so... so much for RELAXING and retiring. My birthday wish for him this year is to rest, relax, and spend some quality time with my mom. Happy 50 something birthday Dad- O!What?! We are two peas in a pod. J doesn't like it when I wear the same color as him :)
Grandpa needed help opening his birthday present.
Mandy and I created this Mosaic frame... It was our first try at it. We used one of my Grandma's plates that we remember eating on every single time we went to visit my grandparents. I saved this plate when my Grandpa's house was being cleaned out with this idea in mind. I think I like how it turned out.
Mandy and Zack's wedding anniversary is the same day as my Dad's birthday- April 26th so we celebrated their 2nd year together.
Of course I wanted a pic of new niece or nephew too. He is still pretty teeny. I told my sister to feed him or her more pizza, Egg Mcmuffins, and brownies. That's what I did!
Dinner was so good and I gained at least 9 pounds. Thanks Mom! Hope you had a Happy Birthday Dad!









3 comments:
So sweet! Love L
Awesome post sis! love you much!
You actually brought tears to your Dad's eyes with this post! ( He's such a mush ball! lol)
Post a Comment