Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I love Mother's Day! This year, not only did I get to celebrate my own amazing momma, and be with my little sis (who is an expecting momma) but it was my 2nd Mother's Day so I got to enjoy being a momma with my beautiful daughter too. My dad took all of us out to a delicious Mother's Day brunch at the Baker Hotel in St. Charles. It was all-you-can-eat and let me tell you .. I can eat a LOT! Last year, we had Isabel's baby dedication over Mother's Day weekend and she was just a little peanut- only about 8 weeks old then. This year, she was a crazy toddler running around the restaurant with a mouth full of teeth, babling and waving to waitresses. What a difference a year makes!
             Bel made me a present this year (I think she may have had a little help from her Grandma)
She made me this beautiful stone for the garden and on the back it has her handprints!
I just love it and I love my family too. Thank you for the special day everyone. Being a mom is hard work but by far the best thing I have ever done with my life. Happy Mother's Day all!


No comments: