Just so you know- I am NOT a green thumb and I know pretty much next to nothing about gardening, but Jason and I inherited a little garden in our yard when we moved into our condo. Now last year we let it completely become overgrown with weeds (I used the excuse that I had a newborn baby) but this year we figured we better get on top of it before it got out of control. So this weekend we weeded (and weeded and weeded) and then my hubby planted and mulched. Once something actually starts to grow (fingers crossed) I will post an "after" pic. However, here are some shots from our fun outdoors. Isabel was not really into planting or playing in the dirt. She didn't want to get messy I guess. Mostly she just walked around in her dress and sat in our neighbors chair. (Reminds me of someone)
Yum.... lilacs taste good
I think I'll just push my stroller- you two seem to have the gardening under control
5 comments:
How cute is this!? I think Bel was just supervising!
i'm with Bell, i'd just sit back and watch!
The garden looks so pretty! I am gonna have to play with my Fig in the dirt and see if I can get her to be better gardener then all of us. Then she could do the work for us all.LOL I can't believe how big she is getting! love you guys lots!
I love that pic of Lucky Love L
Looks like Isabel is supervising.
Does Lucky have plans to water the garden?
I hope you have better luck growing anything than I do. I can kill a cactus.
Deb
Post a Comment