
Wow! You guessed it. (So much for my maternal instincts) Our ultrasound technician told us we are having a little GIRL. We both could not be more excited! Bring on the girly, pink accessories.
Our little baby was very comfortable in one position and was not willing to pose for many photos. Thus, we have the creepiest looking ultrasound picture. (Yep, that is just her face staring at you! No body.... just a floating alien head. he he. I think she looks like Jason)
I have to say- (this being my first ultrasound)- it was pretty fascinating.
They could see everything. Her little hands, legs, even kidneys. I think it feels more real to both of us now.
Now I should mention, according to the baby books you can't be 100% sure your baby is a girl (I mean it could be hiding its male parts) However, our ultrasound tech said she was pretty certain. What a shock that would be if our she was born a he!



8 comments:
I am so excited you are having a girl :) Now you don't have to worry about explaining any "boy issues" to your child. Jason can start practicing being over protective about his little girl. And you can start thinking about names :)
YEAH for you! How exciting. Keep us posted. My niece just had a baby a few weeks ago and I just can't get enough of her. I've even volunteered to go over to her house to do some laundry so I can hold that baby!
How neat! Like I said, I think you all should name your baby girls Jackie. Then when you all get together, and one of you yells "Jackie!", you'll have a bunch of kids turning around to see who's in trouble now. LOL
Um......that photo is really kinda ET like. BUT, it's still early, so give the pic a chance.....
Yeah Annie, I'm so excited you're having a little girl. We find out in a couple more weeks, so we'll let you know if it will be a friend or a potential boyfriend for your little one. =)
YEAA!!! A girlfriend for Baby Boy Ward!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the great news...
My dear friend....I could not imagine you being mother of a boy!!!!! hahaahhaa
Congratulations!!!!!
Love,
Ariane
ANNIE! i could not be a prouder auntie of my little niece getting "ready for her close up Mr. Deville" and my little hot dog nephew. I love it. CANT WAIT. She will be one spoiled girl with the best hairstyles even at one years old.love you Tsunami and my Fig!!
love, mandy :)
I love that little alien face already.
Auntie Debby
Post a Comment