Keep up with Jason, Annie, Isabel and Lucy here!
I think the middle picture screams help me! help me! :)
My poor little Grand-dog!!! Such abuse! LOL!
What a great picture! You will only get away with this for so long. I have pictures of you with that same look on your face when you were little and I picked out your costume! I can hardly wait to help my Grandchild "express herself".......... Love Ya, Mom
Mom,What do you mean a REAL baby?? What am I????Lucky (with help from Auntie Debby)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think the middle picture screams help me! help me! :)
My poor little Grand-dog!!! Such abuse! LOL!
What a great picture! You will only get away with this for so long. I have pictures of you with that same look on your face when you were little and I picked out your costume! I can hardly wait to help my Grandchild "express herself"..........
Love Ya,
Mom
Mom,
What do you mean a REAL baby?? What am I????
Lucky (with help from Auntie Debby)
Post a Comment