Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Night Out (while we still can!)




Saturday night Jason and I went downtown for Stacy and Jeff's wedding. It was awesome! Their reception was at the W hotel and I must say that I was a big fan of the buffet-style food. Very trendy and tasty (the mini-burgers and onion rings were my fave) Of course a glass of wine with dinner would have been nice- (only 5 months to go!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those hotties!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I was looking up halloween costumes and I found a bunch of ideas for pregnant women :)

8 Ball
Belly Dancer
Big Bird
Bowling Ball
Speedbump (wear all black, use sticky-backed felt strips to create road markings.)
Bun in the oven
Fishbowl
Kangaroo
M&M
Man with a beerbelly
The Moon
Pregnant bride
Pregnant nun
Pumpkin/jack o’lantern—paint your shirt
Watermelon
Winnie the Pooh
Juno MacGuff from "Juno"