

Today was my birthday and I had to work but we are going to celebrate my 29th this weekend with family and friends. (Thanks J for the cute purse!)
Most excitingly, I think I may have felt the baby move a few times this week. It is hard to tell though- It was so soft and quick- sort of like a slight flutter. The first time was at school when the kids were watching the movie The Sandlot (see my little boy already likes baseball) and the second time was at home. He has been very quiet since then so maybe I imagined it?!



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Annie!!!!!!!!!
I'm feeling a little sentimental since I can still remember when I was expecting YOU. You've brought so much joy into my life, I can hardly wait to meet the "little leppin" that will do the same for you! ( all of us really). I love you Bunches......
Nice shirt! Where can I get one?!? Happy Birthday again!!! Can't wait to see your purse :)
And your mom's comment made me cry ~ so sweet!
Post a Comment