What a wonderful way to spend our Mother's Day morning! We woke up to 60 degree weather and sunshine and we were off to church to celebrate Payton's Baby Dedication. (At our church we do not baptize infants-we believe in waiting until a child is old enough to make the decision for themselves. Instead, our church recognizes the families of new babies in a special service.) So here are some pics from Payton's special morning and the lunch that followed. I love my little niece and am amazed at how fast she is growing right in front of my eyes! God Bless you little Paytee and Happy Mother's Day to all of the special moms in my life :)
Payton's special moment in front of the congregation
My sis hosted such a pretty luncheon :)
The beautiful family
A book for us to write "blessings" for sweet Payton
My precious niece
Oh yes.... and I had to sneak a Mother's Day pic in of my little peanut. (Probably posting her Facebook status- LOL)
Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mothers I know!
No comments:
Post a Comment