Pizza, beer, and silly games- What could be more fun? Here are some highlights!
"A Bit Dicey"
"Cereal Scramble"
I won an ITunes card! (My dad's "grab bag" prizes were a little cooler than mine)
"Caddy Stack"
"Candalier"
My Dad won my Gnome.......Lucky guy
"Face the Cookie" had us in tears. Trying to move a cookie from your forehead to your mouth only using your facial muscles?! Priceless
My mom won the "FLART". If you don't know what that is... you obviously don't hang out with enough middle school boys.
Bel made her own fun- Block Tower (she wore the crazy hair band all day too.. In honor of the Kentucky Derby I guess)
My mom is the greatest. Selfless, tireless, and a perfect mother role-model. I am so blessed that she can be in my daughter's life too. Happy Mother's Day Momma! Hope you had as much fun as we did!



1 comment:
Thanks Annie!!! I had sooooo much fun. It was a great night and a great Mothers day!
Post a Comment