Happy Valentines Day ( a little early)
This is was the valentine card we made for family this year- Bel was in a very (rare) photogenic mood and actually let me take her picture. On Saturday night my parents kept her overnight so Jason and I could go out to dinner on a double date with my bestie Katie and her new boyfriend. We went to Cooper's Hawk Winery- our second visit- and it was just as great. This time we did the wine tasting before dinner and then I had a huge steak, cheesy potatoes and shared the dessert with my hubby. 10, 000 calories later I was a very happy girl! It is so nice to be able to go out with friends and laugh. Even though I was still pretty sore from my SHINGLES (no, they are not really contagious) we had a great time.
My sweet Valentines!
New stamps and paper from Grandma and Grandpa- Bel was ready for her sleepover
My hot husband!
Daddy's girl :)
Katie and I! Always fun being together
Awwww.... PDA alert.
Happy Valentines Day!




1 comment:
you and Jason are such a cute couple! glad you guys had an awesome time! LOVE boo Bel's Valentines card
Post a Comment