Wednesday, December 22, 2010

This is a Dairy Queen chocolate vanilla ice cream cake (you know you want a big slice!) We celebrated my sweet hubby's 30-something birthday this past weekend at his parent's house in Dwight. We also celebrated our Christmas with them early this year. (We will miss seeing them next weekend but this will actually work out well because we won't have to do so much driving on Christmas morning andt hat means Bel will wake up in her own bed and get to see what Santa left her under the tree. Awesome!)
Here are some pics from our celebrations... (unfortunately I ran out of battery in my camera during our Dwight Christmas. So here is what I was able to get)
Daddy putting together the train. This belonged to HIS grandparents.
Grandpa Leppin showing Bel his model trains - she is suddenly fascinated by "choo choos"

What a nut!

 Out to dinner at "Jurin"- Jason loves the sushi and Isabel loves watching the chef cook her meal at the table.
My family was able to join us for the celebration.

She is saying "Oh my gosh.. oh my gosh" as she watches
Cool new running shoes! (Jason officially has more shoes than I do, in case anyone is counting)
I love you sweetheart! Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one :)

1 comment:

mandy said...

Love this Leppin family! happy birthday Jason!