Saturday, December 11, 2010

She's Got Personality....

Our little Isabel is 21 months old now, crazy huh? She is bossy, throws tantrums when she doesn't get things her way, and pretty much pushes boundaries at every opportunity. She picks out her own clothes now, knows how to change the channel on the t.v. and seems to have constantly changing taste buds (What else would explain the fact that one day she LOVES a banana or a chicken nugget and the next she won't have anything to do with it?) So  having a toddler can exhaust your patience at times.

BUT I wouldn't change it for the world. I actually love this phase because along with her bossiness- comes her utter sweetness. She says adorable things like "Miss Daddy" when he is at work or "Sorry Mommy" when she spills something on me. She sings, dances, counts, and jibber-jabbers all the times. She gives big bear hugs and kisses and curls up in my lap when I read to her. I swear she has the best memory too. She will remind me of things that happened three days earlier and can pretty much name anyone she has ever met in a photo. In fact, she is going to be moved up to the next classroom at her school in just a few weeks.They do a lot of the same things as her "Kitty Cats" room- but they will have even more instruction and independence. The kids in that room are older- there are more of them- and she won't be such a "big fish in a little pond". I think she will adjust just fine though.

Bel still usually resists my picture taking but every once in a while she will let me catch her antics. Here are some new pics- Check out this girl's personality!










Is she one fun chick or what?! Looking forward to two weeks off to hang out with my best girl!

2 comments:

MOM said...

So many cute pics! You are so right about Bel having "personality". She so much fun to be with!!!

Aunt MiMi said...

I can't believe what a big girl she is now! oh and a GENIUS!