Belly......trying to color the belly!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
We're officially on baby watch...
Even though Mandy's due date is not until Nov. 1st, I believe that little Payton is going to be arriving soon! Mandy is measuring a little ahead of schedule, 2cm dilated/ 50% effaced and super uncomfortable. Her doc. thinks baby will come early and I can't wait to meet her so I hope she makes her arrival soon (for Bean's sake too. Since she is a hairstylist she is struggling on her feet for 10 hours a day) Payton Kerruish- If you can hear me...... Aunt Annie already loves you and can't wait to meet you. Hurry up and be born! Halloween is coming soon and I know you will LOVE it. You must arrive before the 31st. xoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Love you sister! It is like watching paint dry right!!!! come on baby, lets get moving!
Post a Comment