Friday, October 8, 2010

Wedding Pics..

Here are some pictures from my cousin Katie's wedding last weekend. She looked so pretty and Mandy and I were obsessed with her flowers. Her bridesmaids wore cranberry dresses and her bouquets and centerpieces were a very unique mix of reds, corals, greens etc. I just love fall weddings- I think it is the prettiest time of the year. Isabel got to attend the wedding too, but she ran out of steam not long after dinner. My parents took her home and put her to bed so Jason and I got to stay out late for a date night. So fun! We danced all evening and we may have shaken Mandy's baby loose (she started having contractions not too long after and now she is 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced!) Too much dancing I guess.

 Bel enjoying cocktail hour- people watching galore

 My parents- Thanks for watching Belly!
 Yum..... great food!
 I have such a good looking husband..
 Awww! Baby Payton. She was rocking out to Lady Gaga on the dance floor.
I am so happy for Sean and Katie and glad that I got to be there to help them celebrate their special day! It was great fun. In fact, there are some more incriminating pictures from the night- (let's face it- Jason and I had a few drinks and got our dance on- but we will not be posting those on the blog)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh come on!!!!