Sunday, August 8, 2010

How 'bout them apples?

Isabel is 17 months now and the sweetest, wackiest little character. Babbling, talking, dancing, climbing, playing, giving her mom attitude. It is hilarious to watch her little personality grow and grow. I just have to say I love being her mom!! Here are our pics from our family photo shoot last Sunday. We met my friend Julie Salzmann at a Forest Preserve in St. Charles around 8:30 am. Bel suprised us all by being cooperative when it came time for photos (normally she bolts when she sees me pull out a camera) I think it was the basket of granny smith apples that won her over. Either way I am thrilledwith the way they turned out. Thanks again Julie!








4 comments:

Geri said...

Incredible photos, we had Brody's today and i'll be amazed if there are any good ones...only because he was all over the place and wouldn't sit still for a second! If anyone could get a good pic is our photog so we'll wait and see!

mandy said...

love your photos!!!!!thnk you SOOO much for ours!

MOM said...

Bel looks SOOOO Beautiful!

Terri said...

WOW! Those pictures are awesome! Bel looks ADORABLE!!!!! I love her little pig tails!! SO CUTE!!! :-)