We arrived- only a 3 hour trip! Would have been shorter but you have to love that Chicago road construction traffic.
We did a lot of sitting out in back of the cabin. Great view of the lake and dock- but I forgot to take a picture of that.
Zack was our honorary Boy Scout- he built some beautiful fires!
It was HOT!
Eggs.. bacon...toast... fruit... doughnuts...
We ate very well this trip. Jason and I cooked dinner two nights and Mandy and Zack cooked dinner two nights also. We figured mom and dd cook for us almost every week at home so we should pull our weight :)
Jason was the only one brave enough to ride rides. Actually Mandy really wanted to but apparently that is not a good idea when you are 7 months pregnant. Next year Bean
My mom and dad watched Bel for us so we could get out on our own sometimes- that was a nice break.
Daddy Daughter.... Bel loved having her dad home from work for over a week
The boy's Jet Skied... poor Mandy. Once again- no preggos allowed.
Delicious- beer butt chicken
Smores!
Out for dinner
Think Bel liked it?
Bel wasn't a huge fan of the sand beach... well she liked the sand. Not the water as much.
Splash Park!!
So sweet..... Isabel was fearless at this Splash Park. Running everywhere.
We rented a pontoon boat and all the guys took a turn driving it. (Bel thought she deserved a shot too)
Yes... I got in the lake. Even though I was convinced my toes would be eaten by a carp.
Bel rode her first carnival rides on this trip. Even though she looks serious in this pic- trust me- she LOVED these little cars... and the little boats.. (not so much the merry-go-round) She rode these rides several times per day. I think she will miss them most.
Walking the boardwalk is a regular tradition. We stopped for ice cream and treats on more than one occasion.
Our last night- overall, the trip was great fun. Thanks Mom and Dad for keeping the tradition going. We made more memories- Love, the Leppins



5 comments:
Thanks for posting my topless picture!!!!!!
How fun! I am glad you all were able to get away this summer.
PS - JP and I are thinking Vegas over spring break...I think you should join us
Love L
It was a great trip! Thanks for being such wonderful company!
awesome pictures, Great time!
looks like a great trip!!
Post a Comment