It is finally summer break!
Yipee- so what big plans do we have? Not many acutally. Although, it is technically my summer break, I have to work almost every day in June. Between curriculum writing, district professional development classes, and technology training I may not get a real day off until July. That's okay though because I just get to go to work and come home like a normal person. No papers to grade or lessons to plan. Isabel will spend a lot of time this month with her Grandma and Grandpa. They have been kind enough to volunteer to watch her. Jason and I have some home projects planned. He plans to redo some things in the bathrooms and I hope to organize and clean some cabinets etc. I also really want to finish Isabel's baby book. (I think I stopped on Month 2) I'm sure I will think of a million other things that need to be done this summer.









1 comment:
she's just too cute!!
Post a Comment