Thursday, June 24, 2010

In Honor of Dad...

Dear Daddy,
I love you because...
You give good hugs
You make the funniest jokes
You give me warm baths
You tickle the backs of my legs
You swing me upside down
You rock to me sleep and read me stories at night
You let me fall backwards onto you off my chair
You work hard to give me a nice home
You make my mommy happy
I love you because you are my daddy!
xoxox, Isabel Grace (15 months)



We celebrated Father's Day weekend with dinner for daddy at a seafood restaurant, a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Leppin, and then a Kane County Cougar's game with the Davis clan. It was a hot but fun weekend.
Our sweet family- Jason and I still can't believe we are really parents sometimes. We have a toddler?! Jason has just so naturally grown into being a dad over the past year and a half. He is loving, affectionate, and so attentive to Isabel. They laugh, rough house, and snuggle. For not having sisters he sure knows how to be a wonderful dad to a little girl. (And he is already wrapped around her little finger)

MY daddy!!! I love him so much. We talk, text, or see each other every day!! (poor guy. He can't get away from me)

Uncle Zack... going to be a daddy in 19 weeks!
And now for..... my fave picture from Father's Day. A family picture taken by the poor guy sitting in front of us. I just love this pic because I don't think we have taken a Davis family picture since Isabel was born. (Now of course she isn't really looking but I am not going to be picky.)

Happy Father's Day!!!

2 comments:

mandy said...

Love the post Annie! I am so happy we got a family picture also!xoxoxo

Geri said...

FUN! I'm still envious you have family there, wish we did!!