Friday, April 2, 2010

I love being home... and not working!

I could get used to this! Jason and I have been home all week... the weather is gorgeous and we have had time to take Bel swimming, to the park, on a picnic, to the Children's Museum etc. Lots of fun. I stay in my pajamas all morning- J makes breakfast.- What a life!
Here are pics from our day at the Dupage Children's Museum with Grandma Kathy and Aunt Mandy
She had so much to look at.... running from room to room. It was a little overwhelming
I was impressed with this cool picture I took- (totally by accident)
The world's biggest bubble wand!She kept stealing things from each exhibit. Like these balls and blocks- one ended up in our diaper bag!
The Davis girls can never resist putting on a show...
Time for lunch.... Great day to eat outdoors...

Booo... only three days left then back to work~ I know.... at least I have summer break to look forward to. I'm worse than my students. the countdown is on.... 9 weeks :)

1 comment:

Geri said...

Looks like the adults had as much fun as the kids!