Friday, January 8, 2010

Isabel is on the 'Naughty List"........

Oh Isabel! When Jason picked Isabel up from school today the teacher told him that there had been an "incident". Apparently our little angel BIT another baby in her class! According to the paperwork Jason had to sign (yes he had to sign a very official paper) Isabel was standing at the balance bar playing with another child when she decided to bite his arm. The poor kid was given an icepack and Isabel was told "No" and removed from the situation.
I can't believe it! Was this an isolated incident....... or is she on the road to a life of crime and juveline delinquency? I was so mortified I had to call the school and talk to the director. Of course she reassured me that this is a very common phase for a 10 month old.
Hopefully, she won't do it again or she will get a bad rep at school. As it is she is the baby who steals other kids food from their plates. You would think we don't feed her enough what with all the biting and food theft- but as you know she is hardly wasting away. Jason and I had to laugh though thinking that this might not be the last time we get a report from school about Bell. Can you just imagine what middle school might be like? This parent stuff is stressful :)

4 comments:

Geri said...

Ohhh no!!!! I'm laughing now given Brodys incident on Tuesday at school with the big bad bully!!

Geri said...

I'm still laughing...for sure shes on the road for trouble..she's for sure going to be sneaking out when older!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! It was almost like she got a detention :) Love L

Megan said...

Annie, so funny, made me laugh. Don't feel to bad, when I picked Broderick up once, I was told he had hit another kid (10month old, Brod was 2)repeatedly on the head with a duplo. The poor baby had bruises on his head. I was so upset, I was crying and called Brad at work. I was so worried Broderick was already in a life of crime. =) So far, he hasn't repeated the offense. I was always scared to see the other kids parents when we were picking our kids up. they must have hated me.