
The doc said I had only gained 5 pounds so far at my last appointment. I think I put on 5 or 10 more this weekend though. I am definitely noticing changes in my body now. My biggest pregnancy issue is not being able to sleep! It takes me forever to fall asleep. Then I wake up 14 times to go to the bathroom a night. My eyes pop open in the a.m. and I can't fall back asleep no matter how tired I am. Ughh... if only I could have a nice glass of red wine each night- I am sure it would help me sleep!



4 comments:
So cute - I still think you look great though :) I will be the one that gains 50 lbs!!!
I am convinced your body does everything the opposite when you are pregnant. I know you said you normally like salty foods and now you like sweet. Before getting pregnant you slept in and now no longer. Hmmm!!! Someone should do a study on this :)
Yeah Lorie-
Maybe I will be the first women to lost 30 pounds when pregnant!?
Yeah right.
Can't wait for you to get preggers too. :)
You are too cute Annie! Hey you need to make the belly shot photos bigger so we can really see your tummy! =)
Post a Comment