Well.... Tomorrow is week 23! Not much new has happened in the last few weeks. Our little girl is definitely moving now. There is no mistaking her kicks now. (She may grow up to be a Rockette)Sleeping is starting to become a problem. Not because my belly is too huge yet (although it is certainly growing) but more because my mind just runs a mile a minute. I am having very bizarre dreams now. Last weekend my mom and I went shopping and bought a bunch of cute girly outfits- so now I am terrified that our little "she" is actually a "he". The ultrasound tech only said she was about 85% sure it was a girl you know. What a shock that will be. I suppose we'll have a lot of returning to do. The bad thing is that I don't think I am scheduled to have another ultrasound before she is born as long as things continue to go well. I suggested to Jason that maybe I could fake a complaint or complication in order to get another ultrasound to check the sex but he did not think this was a smart plan. He's so darn honest.
So, we have girly bedding (green and dark pink) and girly clothes... Maybe we'll just have a very sensitive son....



3 comments:
haha i love the line about a sensitive son :) i am still feeling a girl!!! no worries!!!! ironically you and jason were in my dream the other night to. i don't really remember what it was about though.
Hi Annie. They are planning on inducing me March 20 is everything goes as planned (because of my diabetes and also so I can get tickets for my mom to come over). So, if you're overdue, we may have them very close together. I haven't done to much little girl shopping, but I'm excited to. No problems if your little boy like pink and green, he'll just be a metrosexual early on. (Isn't that what they call them?)
Looking forward to seeing you at Christmas and this time, I'm going to help Brad make the tickets. No mistakes this time.
Megan
No it has to be a girl as Baby Ward is counting on a girlfriend in Chicago!!!
Post a Comment