Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby Leppin's Bedding




After lots of looking we finally decided on bedding for the nursery. (Okay- actually a few weeks ago I ordered a completely different bedding set, but when it arrived Jason and I both thought it was really ugly. So we returned that set and started looking again) So, here it is. Baby Leppin has a green room and we thought the colors of this bedding would look great with the dark furniture and wall color. Now we just need to set up the crib and start organizing the room.
P.S. Currently, Lucky is an only child and the nursery is his room- how do you think he will feel about being evicted?

3 comments:

The Michaels said...

I love your girly bedding. I think you might start finding Lucky in the crib - protesting :)

Geri said...

LOVE the colors of the bedding!!

Anonymous said...

I've been catching up on your pregnancy... Love the colors for the baby's room. Lucky will just have to adjust once Baby Leppin arrives. Jason's cats adjusted to Aidyn but after they found out he was allergic to them they had to find a new home for them. They still miss them.
Say hi to all for me. Aunt Joan