Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Father's Day Jason... (a wee bit early)

Earlier this week, Isabel and I wrapped a little Father's Day gift for Jason and made him some cards. Then I reminded her that his present was a big secret ("Shhhh.... don't tell Daddy... let's go hide this bag in the back of my closet. We'll give it to him on Sunday") Such fun! She was very excited.
So excited, in fact, that when he came home from work three hours later she ran to the door and shouted "Daddy, I made you a prize and it is hiding in Mommy's closet!! It's a book, clothes and jammies!".... Doh! So much for the surprise. Then she proceeded to run to the closet to get the gift for Jason to open. It was pretty darn cute... so Jason opened it then and there.
Happy Early Father's Day to a wonderful father --- Your daughter and wife adore you :)  XOXOX





1 comment:

MOM said...

Oh Annie, Isabel is just like her mother! You could never wait to give ( or get) your "prizes"!!