Yeah... that's the bad part. The PARENT is supposed to get in the pool for this class too. Now, I made it pretty clear to Jason that I am not getting my pale, white, out of shape, winter body into a swim suit any time soon -so lucky him!
Actually, we are on our third class now and Jason and Isabel seem to be enjoying it. Lots of singing, splashing and playing- I just go along to watch (and to calm Bel down when she throws a tantrum because she has to get out of the pool).
Happy Girl!
oh yeah... and she likes her bathing suit and swim suit cover-up so much that she insists on wearing them around the house too.



1 comment:
I LOVE swimming with little kids! They are so fun in the water. Annie-she is so stinking cute. And look! She's smiling at the camera in a couple of those!!! :)
Post a Comment